Monday, August 17, 2026

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BABY!

My baby is 1 years old!!!!! I honestly could not imagine having a more perfect dog than my cleo. She's so funny, smart and it's weird thinking of life before her. I have never had a dog of my own and just being around other peoples dogs my whole life, it's just such a blessing! My boyfriend laughs at me with how much i spoil and baby her. Last night, I made her some homemade dog treats and tonight a cake she can eat & some presents for her to open <3 She my little soul dog and i'm so excited for many more years of spoiling her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bringing it back to 2006

Hello, fellow bloggers!! How has everyones week been so far? Mine has been tiring and slow! I had yesterday off and i spent most of the da...