Friday, September 25, 2026

:( dad I miss u :(

I’ve heard it’ll get better or it’ll get easier for the past 13 years and I'm actually wondering, does it? Does that aching, missing feeling ever go away? Do I ever stop being jealous or loathe the ones that have what I don't? I’m not a hateful person but jeesh. Life is just so unfair. It’s sooo hard not to get atleast a little jealous of the lives others live.

Not saying I need a gold spoon but f*ck, throw me a bone every once and a while!

Grief follows me everyday and i try to not let it take over but when it hits, it hits in waves and as corny as it is, i drown in it. I just miss my dad so much you guys.

I was that stereotypical daddy’s girl. For sure where i got my spoiled and every guy has to treat me like a princess attitude. He was just my best friend. It’s crazy thinking about your best friend, you know everything about them. I can’t even remember his voice. His smell from his hugs. I have no videos. It’s mindblowing that someone who had some part of bringing me into this world is a distant memory.

life is so unfair

life is weird

life :(

5 comments:

  1. sending so soooo much love your way. I wish there was something I could say, but you're right, there really are no words that can combat loss.🤍

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad died almost 20 years ago, I was 21. Now 40. I think about him everyday. As I got older, I've started to miss him even more but it also feels like I can feel him more and more close to me in a very kind way. My heart goes to you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Being so young when it happened, I guess I never really processed how much it'd affect me later on. Now being older and wanting to start a family myself soon, I just feel him more and more, but with that comes missing him more and wishing he was here... Thank you for your comment & same to you, friend <3 <3 <3

      Delete

Bringing it back to 2006

Hello, fellow bloggers!! How has everyones week been so far? Mine has been tiring and slow! I had yesterday off and i spent most of the da...