Monday, September 7, 2026

clocking out of summer 𖦹

I made a post earlier about how tired i have been lately through the work week and just in general, boy was i right!! We went out for lunch, i regretted it instantly. It has been so hard to stay awake lately! At work, out with friends, at home. I have been surviving off of sugar free red bulls and honestly, even those could kick it up a notch! I'm so excited for fall to get here but, i really hope seasonal depression isn't hitting me early this year. These work weeks have been kicking my a$$. I need a vacation. The days are long and i'm exhausted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bringing it back to 2006

Hello, fellow bloggers!! How has everyones week been so far? Mine has been tiring and slow! I had yesterday off and i spent most of the da...