Sunday, September 13, 2026

glass half full

Sorry I’ve been away for a few days… Life has been, well, life.

I recently celebrated two years at my job and with that came a raise! YAY! This job has been so good to me, and I truly enjoy the people I work with. Here’s to many more years!

In some sad news, our neighbor Leland has cancer, and he doesn’t think he is going to make it to the end of September. He was the very first person to introduce himself when we moved into the neighborhood, and he has been the best neighbor ever since.My boyfriend has been helping him fix up his house so he can sell it. To repay him, Leland gave my boyfriend his car. We are incredibly grateful, but I would much rather have more days with Leland. :(

In more sad news, my perfect angel Cleo, my dog is not doing well. We noticed yesterday that she wasn’t acting like herself, so we’ve been watching her closely. Unfortunately, she took a turn today. :( She's resting and we're watching for any drastic changes. We’re hoping to get her an appointment first thing tomorrow morning so we can learn more. I’m trying so hard not to let my mind go to the worst possible place, but it’s incredibly difficult. She's a strong girl and everything is going to be okay.

Please send all of your love and positive energy our way! <3 <3

I’ll keep you guys updated. Until next time, friends!!

2 comments:

  1. Praying for Leland and your Cleo. ⭐️ hearing your story about Leland was so sweet, I hope he's surrounded by so much love!!!

    ReplyDelete

Bringing it back to 2006

Hello, fellow bloggers!! How has everyones week been so far? Mine has been tiring and slow! I had yesterday off and i spent most of the da...