Hello friends!!
The weather is starting to get cooler in Minnesota and I am LOVING it!! I have been getting such cute fall clothes and accessories lately! (Haul post coming soon!) Walmart has really upped their clothing game and the thrift stores in my town have been sooo good. I try to dress cuter in the fall. During Summer, I just want to be comfy and not a sweaty beast.
It was pretty rainy here so we had a really chill weekend. Friday, we went thrifting and I got the cutest rain jacket!! Later, I baked a bunch of caramel puff corn and some homemade dog treats for Cleo. Saturday, we went to a really cool place called “The Hairy Mosquito”. It's a trading place that also has a bunch of buildings you can explore. I can’t really describe the place, it’s very unique. I recommend if you're in Minnesota!! Then today, we went to Walmart & Aldi to get groceries (mostly clothes for me hahaha) then came home to watch the Vikings win. Skol!
I’m starting to love these simple weekends. I get a little jealous sometimes when i see people my age out doing fun, crazy things. For awhile though, i couldn't going out without drinking and when i drink, i drink to basically black out. horrible, i know! Plus, I was always waking up with the worst hangxiety. I couldn’t remember what I said or did. I couldn’t go about my day, I just wanted to sleep and forget everything. I would be so worried people were mad at me or i embarrassed myself. Now, i dont really feel like drinking or going out and my only worry is if my bread is going to turn out. :) I love it.
Till next time friends <3 (I’m trying to think of a posting schedule for here, i feel bad popping in and out ya know? i will update yall. Duh!! <3)
What was your favorite thing you did this weekend? Mine was finding that cutie rain jacket and baking!!
"The Hairy Mosquito" 9/19/26


I've been enjoying the rainy season too ^^ I plan on going to the thrift store next week, I hope I find cute things <3
ReplyDeletesending good vibes that you find cute stuff!!! <3
Deleteomg i'm soo jealous, in france we still don't have rain :'( the weather is so mid-season. and i also love chill weekends like this!! it's sometimes soo much more fun than going out every time, especially during this season.
ReplyDeletegirl im jealous you're in France!! :0 and yes!! some rain and a good show, ahhh love it :)
Delete