Wednesday, August 5, 2026
getting paid to blog!!! (kinda..)
Welcome back, welcome back!
I have not stopped thinking about my blog since i started it. Literally so fun figuring out the different things I want to add and how i want it to look. It was SO hard picking out a theme! Well for me anyway. With how I am with everything else, i'm going to love what i pick for a few months then completely change it.. (Hopefully not) It's been also really fun looking at everyone elses blogs. It's like stepping into their room and we're hanging out. Is that creepy? Hahaha!
I'm currently at work and i've had a lot of down time recently. It's been getting slower and slower as summer comes to an end. I mean, i could go sweep, or dust, or atleast find something productive to do but i have a blog to run!!! I do need to invest in a laptop if i'm going to keep this blog up. I was looking up HTML codes yesterday, while it was slow. To add cute things to my blog, of course. I clicked on this reddit link and AHHH!! My screen started displaying all these virus messages and it said i needed the admin username and password to continue cause it was unauthorized. I WAS SO SCARED! I just powered down my laptop and walked around for a second. I was too nervous to turn back on my screen and it says the same thing. My manager is super cool but i would not want to tell him about this blog or that that's what i'm doing instead of working. But this story has a happy ending! The computer restarted like normal, no need for the admin crap and i got to blog another day. That doesn't sound that crazy or dramatic but at the time i wanted to throw up.
And that brings us here!! It's been a slow day yet again. Not complaining, though!! More blog time for me.
I wish this was my full time job.. Maybe someday it might be.
Love you guys <3 <3 <3 <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bringing it back to 2006
Hello, fellow bloggers!! How has everyones week been so far? Mine has been tiring and slow! I had yesterday off and i spent most of the da...
No comments:
Post a Comment