Thursday, August 6, 2026
cause two can keep a secret...
Did you guys ever read the Pretty Little Liars series in school?? IT WAS SO GOOOOOOOOOOD. the drama!!! Well.. i got the books on ebay for super cheap and i really forgot how much shit they went though. Especially in high school!! I always had a soft spot for Hanna. I dont know why, but she was always my favorite. I think the whole being super insecure but being a bitch to cover it up really stuck with me. HA. Don't even get me started on the TV series. Oh my. To be honest, i think i stopped watching after they said spencer had a twin or some bull??? I might actually rewatch after im done reading to see just how different they are. Anywho, i'm on book 5 and there are 16? books in the series. Each one just gets juicer and juicer!! Time to see what the liars have been up to.
Kisses!! -T
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bringing it back to 2006
Hello, fellow bloggers!! How has everyones week been so far? Mine has been tiring and slow! I had yesterday off and i spent most of the da...

No comments:
Post a Comment